Sunday, June 24, 2012

New York Mets Jerseys does not she

Hao Chen also said that day, you do not think to save money (province) with me, night I head to dinner please Power Supply Bureau. Chen Hao days hey laughed and said, Canhui tonight to get a good couple of days, the cable plant surnamed Chan does not name the country, so you give me a good job in a little.
See Hao Chen put it solemnly, oakley I work Do not worry, the days I do I dare take it lightly? However, Hao Chen days caused oakley Note, I asked, did you say you take the cable plant to buy it?
Hao Chen days hey, say the things I'm free to talk to you talk ─ ─ morning you call me anything?
oakley put that Chan Mun catch a big catfish released, said, pity, Honeymoon do not agree to sell me the fish, not, tonight you get a steamed catfish head, guarantee gods see drooling. I had planned about Honeymoon, catch a fish in the future to close by the southern, beating repay a child to eat so much of his fish.
Chen Hao day laugh, and said, you do not know my Daddy, decades of strange temper, you've seen him sell fish? You do not want to make his idea. Well, not say more, at night I had a little over to Liaoba!
Afternoon before five o'clock, Hao Chen days they came to the Southland Hotel, oakley, LIU Yan, accompanied by the second floor private dining room, looked bright and spacious and elegant environment, but also went to the Riverside window outwards overlooking, satisfied with the location of the nod, he turned around and asked oakley night to prepare me what?
LIU Yan-handed menu, smiled and said, yesterday, just enter a few five melon dragon, (Note: cairica: that is, Qi lizard and pangolin, swans, white-fronted goose belong to the State to protect wild animals.) This morning, Tang a, at eight o'clock in the morning, soup, until six of the ten hours I just went to the kitchen and looked at that soup pot too like milk, I'm afraid a pot is not enough to prepare you two pot .
Properly. Days Hao Chen nodded and said, it really is the expert the most useful, cairica soup, stew fry baked it is a waste of nutrition, he pointed to a braised mountains Mans praised rat meat in the menu, ask, this is not ─ ─
The oakley nodded, said that the pangolin is the largest,New York Mets Jerseys, there are four multi-jin and I think your table is full enough of the.
Hao Chen nodded, pointed to goose down menu, Merlin asked, this is not a plum stewed goose, or ...?
oakley said with a smile, said toad wants to eat, and elegant, not to mention today and elegant palate, you can eat Tian Erou But I tell you, goose down Merlin's Yan Zi is very accurate, now says Swan is actually a white-fronted goose,New York Yankees Jerseys, I checked the book, but the line are so called, are eaten Tian Erou pleased, also established, called the Swan. I live in front of not telling lies, is called Hello I good Hello, everyone.
Hao Chen days recursive menu LIU Yan, said thank you. Turned to oakley said, to engage in these be careful, to be found in the trouble.
oakley said, does not she, but you do not do other people do, no reason to let the passengers robbed, we were feeling, careful wants guests and old fine Liu Yanhong see no other orders, laughing all right Chen Hao day and said

No comments:

Post a Comment