Tuesday, May 15, 2012

make my own nba jersey I followed him laugh

I did not have time to listen to F, Ling explained, because in our chat, a large number of students to the school classroom soon after another coming in person to the stuffed, we find their own as to sit down and, the moment I seem a little out of out of the classroom, is a sense of loss and found that Zhang Jie also followed me, they asked a bit puzzled:
, I smiled, and he leaned against the railing, look across the floor in the classroom situation.
The second floor of our classroom opposite the third classroom, the other two classes of our primary schools with graduate students some, some I know is my mom before class, and some do not know, look after them into the classroom, are orderly seated, unconscious reading, not as our side is such a mess,cheap nfl wholesale jerseys, does not seem to have just received the fake look.
Not leave it, I saw one Zhang Jie asked: I followed him laugh, thinking about this summer is actually quite comfortable,make my own nba jersey, as there is no job, but my heart is not easy, by contrast, I to would rather like on a holiday, although there a variety of jobs, but at least I and my friends to chat, play now these seem to have from me much the same in front of course, my friends, friends with friends, has a different feeling all of a sudden I some sense of loss.
into the classroom, was standing on the podium, watching the two of us outside the classroom against the railings.
And Zhang Jie as a moment, and quickly into the classroom, stood in the edge of the platform, the Zage do not know.
Class teacher to see us into the classroom, not to say, the first classroom door was closed, and then return to the podium, pointed to the two of us, dozens of students sitting the following: two new students this semester, a moment, then said: Listen to the teacher in an introduction, and Zhang Jie front of the bow, bow, and then in exchange for sparse burst of applause, and the class teacher went on to say: finished, pointed to the classroom on the left after a seat, . I froze a moment, then went quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment